1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful female blackheaded python.
Very solid girl
Feeds like an absolute dustbin of you let her

Sadly lost a male i had a year or 2 back and had every intention of replacing him but alas that niggle for my blackheads is well and truly dead.

Shes a good girl can be very huffy in the viv but calms down instantly and allows handling if you cover her head when you open the doors.
I've had her since a hatchling and have provided photos of her as a tiddler if anyone is that interested (the last one where she's on the log).

Now I know these don't come up too often let alone a big female nearly ready to breed.
I'm asking a (i feel) modest £630 for her.
Not interested in trades unless you have a tree monitor

Collection is from pe13 area
Id rather not use couriers after the hassle I had last time I used them.
I'll try and add numerous pictures as the angles make her body look all over the place. Some she looks scrawny, others she looks short.
Shes in a 5 foot viv which she is longer than and coming back down on herself giving the 6 foot estimate.
Her girth is the equivalent of a small cucumber, use the images of her wrapped around my wrist as a gauge.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Steza, if you're not in a hurry, Id take her. I live in Sweden, so we'd either have to cross paths, or use a courier, if it is allowed out of the UK.
I've been out of the reptile game for nearly 20 years, before I had a huge collection that ran me into the ground.
Now, with my kids, I've gotten back into it gently and only want to keep melanocephalus.

If you don't need to move her quickly and think we can arrange delivery, Id be happy to put down a deposit.

I know it's not ideal, but from here and now, it's the best I can do!

All the best,

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.