Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would take the time to say thankyou to Elite reptiles in rugby.

Bought a Crested gecko from them and the service was great and to be fair the price of the litte fella was good aswell, recieved great help and advice.
Had a look around the shop and really enjoyed it to be fair. They have some great stuff in stock.

I have to admit its my first reptile purchase from a shop for a little while because I have had bad buys in the past but after time waster after time waster on the classifieds and too many wasted journeys i turned back to the old way of hunting down my new gecko. It worked out very well for me indeed and im chuffed with my crestie.

To all the "shops are evil" banner waving members of this forum let me just say, I am a long term reptile keeper with years of experiance and this is my honest opinion of a shop that in my mind is a little ray of hope to one day getting this hobby/obsession back to how it used to be with real decent honest shops being praised and visited. Ok i may have payed a slightly higher price then private on the classifieds but I didnt have to drive all the way across the country and mess around. I got to visit and hold my gecko a few times before buying giving me a good idea of its health and condition rather then just having a quick look at a reptile in a little smelly flat somewhere.
Dont get me wrong some shops are rubbish but this one is worth a look.

Will try and get a photo up soon to show you all.

Any body else local feel this way about the shop?

·
Registered
218 Posts
We can! We have had loads of help and advice from Matt and would recommend Elite to anyone. OK so I want to take home half his shop (esp Stumpy :)) and he's a terrible influence on the OH heheeh

But seriously - we were new to the game this time last year and he has helped us all the way. We even plan to take our eggs to him if they don't hatch before the holiday. :no1:

·
Registered
687 Posts
agree, was looking for a royal and they had a beauty in within a week for a great price (about a half of what my local charges) :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
i'm not quite being a coventry guy n'all, but its in a business park off the m6 by aldi (i think) :D its fairly well hidden unless you know where you're going though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Got my bosc monitor from them september time ish, The service eas great, very pateient will defo buy form again. Thanks for everything. Bosc is still going strong :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts