Reptile Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 Wooden Bird Breeding Cages for sale...

These are in extremely good condition; used once!! They are pretty much as new.

I bought them from a breeder who had them made but never used them and was forced out of the hobby due to ill health. I used one block for a short time to house my pair of diamond doves before moving them to a larger cage.

There are 3 seperate blocks; each consists of 4 individual cages.

These have 3 sliding dividers which can be taken out to open the block up into one large cage...or alternatively into two medium cages etc.

They have slide out drawers at the bottom of each cage for ease of cleaning and to place sand or sandpaper sheets in.

I have a collection of perches which fix onto the cage fronts, some drinkers and feeders etc.

These blocks are in perfect condition, exceedingly well looked after and fully cleaned down and washed.

They have been stored in my parents barn for the past 2-3years, wrapped up to keep them clean and protected.

They are perfect for breeders, to put in their houses, bird rooms, sheds; and are great for breeding purposes for year round homes for small birds such as finches, canaries etc.

These are the same style of breeding blocks that breeders use to keep their stock in.

Dimensions are:

Length - 6 foot
Height - 1.5 foot
Depth - 1 foot

This makes each individual cage:

Length - 1.5 foot
Height - 1.5 foot
Depth - 1 foot

Obviously, as mentioned you could open them out into one large cage, or two 3 foot cages; or one 1.5 foot and one 4.5 foot cages etc.

They would also be ideal to adapt into tortoise housing; or vivs etc by adding perspex or glass fronts. This is what I intended to do but I lack the space now.

Can be and were once wall mounted...the cage front just lift up and out with great ease.

I will get some pics for those interested; and will place pics up anyway when I get take some...as they are at my folks house.

Collection ideal; we will deliver within a reasonable range for fuel costs or meet etc.

Offers or will swap for snakes...let me know what you have!

(please note a single wooden breeder cage new would cost around 24 pounds - but I am not wanting mega buck for these!!) WILL SPLIT...

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
based in Cumbria - forgot to mention!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts