Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi
due to a change of circumstances
we have a 13 month old blue point for sale , good temperment used to children and other animals ,has had her first season and calling , has a good pedegree and is registered on the ACTIVE register , will post a pic in a little while
looking for £300 ,
please note we are in north devon area

pics

thanks rob

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Could you pm me details of her parents please and has she been shown? Do you have any pics showing her feet markings? Thanks :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Common courtesy. Most decent breeders will take back cats which are unwanted by the people they sold them to.They may know of someone who is looking for one of their stock who might be able to buy her. Shame you are putting emphasis on her potential as a kitten machine.
who is putting emphasis on her potential ?? i have listed the truth and as the current owner can list how i feel apropriate , when you buy a car after you have finished you dont take it back to the dealer you bought it off , the car is your property and can therefore do what ever you want with it !,
why is it people have to try and belittle others

Could you pm me details of her parents please and has she been shown? Do you have any pics showing her feet markings? Thanks :)
sue you have a pm coming

rob

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Oh my word she is one of the most adorable cats I have seen in a long time - I live her mask :D

Best of luck with the sale :D

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
A car is a machine a cat is a living breathing animal.As an ex breeder of Siamese I made it quite clear in writing that any cat I bred was to be returned to me if the owner was unable to keep it.It would just be common courtesy to let the breeder know she is for sale.They may even know of a buyer for her.:peace:

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Why do all the threads about furries end like this - has it got paperwork - yes then you HAVE to offer the breeder it back. Why not just let the guy find a buyer himself - that way he gets some cash back when he sells it and doens't end up with the cat going back to the breeder then onto another home with the stress of moving twice. I know that the breeder will vet homes etc but obviously that is irrelevant as so many pedigree animals are sold and rehomed every year.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
After all is said and done , the welfare of the cat comes first and i think that in the case of breeders they always put a clause of weather it can be bred and other factors so it keeps them in the running of the whole breeding programme so others cant cash in on the sale of the animals , if the breeder was to have the cat back then they would probably benefit twice from the same cat ,I bought the cat therefore own the rights to do what ever i deem neccesary taking into account the welfare and wellbeing of the said animal wether it be a cat /dog /reptile or other .
its always the same someone always has to spoil disrupt threads
if anyone has a problem with my animal for sale contact me vis pm not the open forum
admin /mods please can you clean this thread up and ONLY post if your interested in the animal for sale

thanks rob

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PLEASE REMOVE
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

rob

·
Registered
16,112 Posts
who is putting emphasis on her potential ?? i have listed the truth and as the current owner can list how i feel apropriate , when you buy a car after you have finished you dont take it back to the dealer you bought it off , the car is your property and can therefore do what ever you want with it !,
why is it people have to try and belittle others

sue you have a pm coming

rob
Good on ya mate.

I didn't see you selling her as a baby factory.

Don't worry some people just like to put others down. Your ad was sound and sensible I thought.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts