Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got bored last night so took a few pics of the expanding collection. Finally managed to get a few pics of the pair of Hypo Nics I got last week.

There is a special surprise on the last few pics. A Royal "morph" which seems to be really rare in the UK........ :whistling2:

My normal male bci and female het albino BCI. They are not always in together before people moan. A couple of my heat mats blew so its a temp thing.

A Pure male Hypo Nicaraguan Dwarf Boa

A pic of his belly to show the oragne colouration which goes all the way from his head to his tail.

Femal Hypo Nic who is possibly gravid. She is in shed here.

2007 Male Crawl Cay who is also in shed

Another 2007 male crawl cay who is again in shed. His normal colour is very black and he is possibly hypermelanistic (This is an increase in the Black pigment).

2007 Female Crawl Cay who is possibly gravid. Another one in shed.

2009 Female Crawl Cay

2009 Female BCI probable Super Hypos poss TH Moonglow. She originally came from Frank Martin in the States.

2010 Female Anery (TYpe 1) 100% het Albino (Kahl). She is currently up for sale.

And for the big finale............ a rare royal.
There doesnt seem to be many of these in the country, so here she is, my 2009 Female NORMAL Royal. :gasp:

Cheers for looking

Darren

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Looking good. I have an 09 normal female royal too. She is my favourite :)

Carla marie - maybe the ecdysone excreted by one snake induces ecdysis in the others. Works for fruit ripening. Ethylene produced by bananas can ripen your other fruit...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A lovely collection of boas :)

Isn't it funny how they all seem to start shedding about the same time? Mine do that too!!
With 2 females possibly gravid, I can understand why they are in shed. The 2 crawl cays just felt left out.

Its the same when a bunch of women live together, and they become syncronised (you know what I mean :whistling2:)

That lovely little female royal managed to escape when I moved to my new house. For weeks we couldnt find her. In the end she was in the U pipe under the sink facing upwards. She must have gone outside, and come in through the pipe.

Cheers Darren

1 - 4 of 4 Posts