Votes: 30 71.4%
  • sh*ter

Votes: 12 28.6%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have one of each both of which do handle ok once the initial shock of comming out passes however i must admit i were gloves with the biter as she is new and shes always emotional and unpredictablem so i glove up :lol2:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
How true Dan! :lol:

Despite my lot being rear fangs I would WAY prefer to be bitten than shat on. I sdid have a retic poo on my coat last week though :sick::sick::sick:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I've voted that I prefer a biter to a sh*ter, but I can say that because I've got a sh*ter, but no biter, so get Sh*ted on rather than bitten. Think I got that all the right way round...

Maybe my thoughts will change if I start getting tagged when my Boa gets to 6ft...

Anyway, I've learned to recognise when my corn is gonna sh*t, she kinda stops still and concentrates. A quick glance is enough to know to aim it at the laminate floor - bonus, much easier to clean up than in the viv!!!

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
I've voted that I prefer a biter to a sh*ter, but I can say that because I've got a sh*ter, but no biter, so get Sh*ted on rather than bitten. Think I got that all the right way round...

Maybe my thoughts will change if I start getting tagged when my Boa gets to 6ft...

Anyway, I've learned to recognise when my corn is gonna sh*t, she kinda stops still and concentrates. A quick glance is enough to know to aim it at the laminate floor - bonus, much easier to clean up than in the viv!!!
:lol2: thats what one of mine does, stays till, then i say to my missus, wanna hold

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Biters everytime. Bites heal, but the smell doesn't go away!!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
My Garters used to musk. THAT stank. Poo is not too bad...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Muskers aint so bad, just aim it at someone else :D
I don't mind the smell of Ratsnake musk, it doesn't smell offensive, but Kingsnake musk?! Eww :sick: Now that stinks! Anacondas....You don't even want to go there.....:yeahright:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Lol, really? Mine isn't too bad! Doesn't smell anyway, she does it often enough, but its not smelly lol :lol:

·
Registered
399 Posts
As long as they don't musk i would rather get poo on me than bitten.I've been bitten so many times now that i can't be bothered with it anymore plus i'm sick of people asking what all my scars are from :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
it got to be a biter for me dont really like the smell of snake poo and it lingers :lol2:......one of my royals did a huge s**t on a cushion in the spare room had to throw it out it stank :D

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool seems like biters are winning. i vated biters cos i hate the small if sh*t and they tend to be more prodictable :D

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
one of my corns will only s**t out of his viv left him for a week once and he still waited till i got him out so now for the first 5 mins out he is on newspaper once he has s**t i know i am safe

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
yer, or off a chair...or carpet...not good, bite every time...lol

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
I don't mind the smell of Ratsnake musk, it doesn't smell offensive, but Kingsnake musk?! Eww :sick: Now that stinks! Anacondas....You don't even want to go there.....:yeahright:
ever smelled Afrock musk? worst thing in the world!!!!lol

oh and stinking godesses didn't get the name for nothing either!!!

got to agree with you though (here come all the offended King snake owners lol) Kingsnakes STINK!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts