Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted this add for a Tegu spoke to them and he's still avail but we haven't got a spare viv big enough. :cry:

The link is Classifieds - Reptiles for Sale

Male Argentine B&W Tegu 3.5ft Posted : 01 December 07 Male Argentine B&W Tegu 3.5ft
Perfect temperament, easily handled
Feeds well and in good health, all toes tail intact
£60 for quick sale

Located in Bradford West Yorkshire

Simone Posted by : Teg1 Location : Bradford West Yorkshire IP address logged 91.107.134.184 Send an email in reply to this advert

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
cheap! hate that site you gotta look through like 100 pages to find what you want ye!?

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
A couple of members here have been offered this Tegu and the seller doesn't seem to reply to e-mails so sales fall through, The tegu was meant to be collected and brought down to the Rodbaston show last month for me but could not contact the seller :bash:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
seems awefully cheap to me!! it could well be a time waster its happened to me alot about snakes etc

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure but i've got his mobile no. if any one wants it. was going to go through for him today but in the add i found it didn't say how big he is and we just haven't got a big enough viv spare
apparently they are moving into a council house and can't take him

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
oh right, i have a argetine black and white female tegu for sale 3ft dog tame £100

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
build an extension onto jimjims mate and get him a biiiatch! i'll have a baby off you! you know you wana mate!:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
ahahhah how funny would that be! :lol2:

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
The original post was made in 2007!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.