Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm a new & learning photographer and would like to let you all know I'm available for and love to do reptile/pet photography. There are a few members on the forum that have seen my work and products and are very pleased with it. I've also got my website with examples of images and prices & packages.

www.blackandbluephotography.co.uk

here are a few images that I've already posted online

Please check the website for any other details or pm me any questions. I'm willing to travel and offer great rates - Oh I also do kids & weddings :whistling2:

Thanks for looking guys

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Learning photography and offering to do weddings?? you're mad! I've been asked to do a wedding shoot recently and I turned it down straight away (despite being offered over £500 for it). Need at LEAST 5+ years under your belt.

saying that, am considering offering my services to local playgroups, my OH works in one and says the photographer who does theirs makes a killing lol.

some nice pics in your site tho. the jack and snake one must have taken lots of patience.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Learning photography and offering to do weddings?? you're mad! I've been asked to do a wedding shoot recently and I turned it down straight away (despite being offered over £500 for it). Need at LEAST 5+ years under your belt.

saying that, am considering offering my services to local playgroups, my OH works in one and says the photographer who does theirs makes a killing lol.

some nice pics in your site tho. the jack and snake one must have taken lots of patience.

if you got the confidence then theres no reason why people have to wait 5 years just to do weddings. some people may learn alot quicker and as long as there confident then theres no reason why they cant do it :)

i say good luck to ya :)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ha Ha, yep I'm mad. I've been asked to do 3 weddings from previous shoots and they are all getting it done very very cheaply. This is because they are good friends and would love to give me the opportunity to better myself.

But you gotta learn somehow, why not in at the deep end :whistling2:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
But you gotta learn somehow, why not in at the deep end :whistling2:
i'll stick with the water wings for now. lol. good luck and hope you learn something from it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts