Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres a programme on about black mamba's on discovery animal planet +1. could be worth a look. i'm gonna tear myself away from the computer

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh you've gotta get sky hammer. your missing great programmes like venom ER and Killer Instinct. Only annoying thing is when you scroll past the High Definition channels and Austin Stevens; Snakemaster is on. Costs like an extra £40 a month just for about 10 HD channels so i'm not paying that. I'm sure there are more programmes on about snakes on the animal channels than any other animal. they know just how much people love them. think you can get a package with just the documentary's.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Lol everyone i've spoken to seem to hate or are afraid of snakes. Alot of the reactions i've gotten when talking about snakes is as if people act as if they're the devil.

But i rarely watch tv. think i will more often, that program was interesting lol

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Hammer Man said:
Wish I had Sky, I always miss all these good programs.. I only have the normal anologue channels 1-5..
TBH I don't think you miss much... The only reason I have it is for Sky Sports otherwise I wouldn't bother, especially for the price! Your best bet is just to get a freeview box, one off £50 and job done. Thats worth it

·
Registered
173 Posts
I watched the mamba prog, it was amazing, loads of clips of them stricking and lots of info on how dangerous they are. However the prog did go to some lengths to dismiss many of the myths that are comonly heald about the black mamaba.
Having said that, i will not be getting one as my first snake, gonna stick to a nice amel corn i think.

Slapshot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts