Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to sell him. Hatched late May. About 18" long. Sheds fine. NEVER missed a meal. He's never bitten but displays alot. No hissing though. Probably would be alot more laid back with more regular handling.
I'm letting him go because I'll be moving eventually and I don't really have as much time as I used to for my animals.
Since he isn't totally tame I'm only asking £30-£40. He's a lovely looking snake, so breeding off him is definately a good idea.
I'm on quite often if you have any other question just leave them on here.

(I'm in Edinburgh)

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh right offcourse, Edinburgh. If anyone has means of couriering I'd be glad to wait for pickup but I do not know or have any means of delivery.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats a good price, especially for scotland mate, i dont expect you to have the snake for too long.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as he goes to a good home I'm not worried how long I have to keep him. He's a nice animal, just as I say, has never really been fully hand tamed. New pics btw.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
hi there
can i ask you where the heat mats are with your plastic vivs?
im not being funny but i want to stack mine too but just wondered how you stacked and where are the mats? x

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the heatmats under each of the tubs.
I took the mat out from under my blizzards tub just to take the pic. It was sticking out and looking ugly lol.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
robnissmith said:
I have the heatmats under each of the tubs.
I took the mat out from under my blizzards tub just to take the pic. It was sticking out and looking ugly lol.
wouldnt that be too much heat?
as they are stacked and each have a heat mat
even with a thermostat?
or have i got it wrong and they aint stacked?

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:? All my tubs maintain a good warm temp of 30o'c. I only stack a mat under the bottom of each tub, so you would have mat - tub - mat - tub etc etc. I use small mats though, they are half the normal size. I'll get a pic.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
thanks xx

im not digging at you, its xmas lol

i will get some small mats for mine, did you add any wood blocks to separate the tanks then add mats?

merry christmas my dear xx

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Also depends on the wattage of heat mat, the higher wattage the hotter the mat. If I use plastic vivs for babies etc I use a 7 or 10 watt mat.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here they are.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
11inches by 5 (27cm x 13?) 230V 6.5W Hope that helps. I use a regular size mat on the bottom tub usually. And as I said all my temps are kept easily.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem.

The blizzard is sort of reserved btw. Updates, I'll post if needed.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is taken. Thank you everyone for the interest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts