Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two adult female Blizzard Leopard Geckos, these are proven having bred for me last year - £50 each

These are the only pictures I have of them and are from early last year, but will get some more recent ones done soon if needed.

Based in Surrey if collecting, or can deliver/meet halfway depending on location 8)

·
Registered
416 Posts
they are really nice i live in andover abit to far i would imagine

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Hi dude... can you deliver to Ipswich? and if so for what Price?
IP16JS

·
Registered
351 Posts
oldelpaso said:
Two adult female Blizzard Leopard Geckos, these are proven having bred for me last year - £50 each

These are the only pictures I have of them and are from early last year, but will get some more recent ones done soon if needed.

Based in Surrey if collecting, or can deliver/meet halfway depending on location 8)
I'd gladly take one of them

·
Registered
351 Posts
Rembrandt said:
oldelpaso said:

Or both :wink: I can collect.

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Have sent you a PM but from the interest generated so quick I'm guessing they're taken :)

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Rembrandt said:
Rembrandt said:
oldelpaso said:

Or both :wink: I can collect.

so are u getting them mate?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
are you after geckos too paul?

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
could start up a whole new series of names that.. thinking about it, none of them are named at the moment, i should have alpha (main male) beta (Mmm female.. she gets a beating off the male at mating time..) charlie, not so keen on.. delta is nice again.. echo.. thats a name for a gecko..

anyway *rambling*

N

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Rembrandt said:
Thre is no Charlie in the Greek alphabet, you're thinking of the phonetic alphabet!
Well actually theres no echo either... so she's using the phonetic alphabet purposefully from the looks of it. Except beta is obviously bravo...

*Wonders how we ever got onto alphabets in the first place* :lol:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gee sorry guys, only just got back and there's a million PM's lol :?

But I'm afraid the blizzards are now provisionally sold unless the buyer pulls out 8)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Amazing bliazzards mate LOVE THEM, i am after some around april ish, hope you find that home for them.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
so r they gone now?

·
Registered
118 Posts
please keep me/ us posted as to wether you sell your bliizards or not.. as i would definately take both..
kind regards
zak

1 - 18 of 18 Posts