Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to my mates shop the other day, he had a fe blood python and they had the pattern of a pewter and colour of like a super pastel ball python. so anyway i got them out, all going fine then one just bit my arm, didn't hiss or strike it just clung on.
has this ever happened to anyone.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Mine's only a baby but he's never hissed or struck.
They do, apparently, have a tendency to be nippy but I would presume if they are handled correctly from an early age they are fine.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Whilst he was hanging on did you happen to take any photos!?!
:2thumb::2thumb:

Jo

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i didnt, after me and my mate joked about it though at the time i was like get him the fu*k off me. it didnt hurt really it was more shock.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
went to my mates shop the other day, he had a fe blood python and they had the pattern of a pewter and colour of like a super pastel ball python. so anyway i got them out, all going fine then one just bit my arm, didn't hiss or strike it just clung on.
has this ever happened to anyone.
Yes - Bloods are known for having a certain amount of attitude. I rehabilitated a WC Blood at one time which bit me with great regularity - usually with a sort of sideway biting motion.

Mark

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
note to self. pain lasts only a short while, glory lasts forever. so take pictures for brad and think about pain after. rofl.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im gonna make a new thread for that 'bite pics'. see what we come up with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts