Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best care sheet for bloods on the web ?

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

Anymore anyone ? :grin1:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Tom. Getting one tomorrow :)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anymore anyone ? :eek:oo:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thanks Tom. Getting one tomorrow :)
nice snakes mate,they have some cb06 ones for sale near me for 85 quid.i was tempted lol but i stopped myself.i struggled to find info caresheets etc

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Thanks.

Anymore anyone ? :grin1:
have you not heard of google? Its this really good website that you can go on and type in what information you want to find e.g. 'Blood Python care' and search. This will then pretty much instantaneously bring up a list of appropriate websites, many of which would contain care sheets. You should then be able to extract a whole wealth of information from those sources. Wonderful thing the internet :)

(APOLOGIES FOR THE TERRIBLE SARCASM, I LOVE YOU REALLY DEX :Na_Na_Na_Na:)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Sparky, that was the best I've seen so far :mrgreen:

Cara, I know where you're coming from and for once I wasn't being lazy :halo:

It's just that I've got my favourite care sheets for boas and royals, after extensive research. This time round I decided to ask to save me time.

Basically I think it's good to see what care sheets people recommend, because if they've liked it, chances are they are good :eek:oo:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Lol Dex honey, I was joking, if I had spoken it aloud my words would have dripped with sarcasm, if there is anyone who I would expect to do their own research as well as asking (and making use of what this forum is actually supposed to be about...) its you. There are plenty of people who come on here asking for info who have clearly done no research themselves, I, and I'm sure everyone else on the forum can defiantly see you are not one of those people. :Na_Na_Na_Na: :no1: :werd:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't worry, I know what you're saying, and indeed it sounds very lazy :smile:

And I love you too, I will google now for Cara, to see if I find a web site containing your pictures :grin1:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
crack on let me know if you find any, may have some ex's to sue lol, anyway apologies for jumping in on your thread (I seem to be doing that alot at the min :whistling2:) lol :)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:werd: :beer8: :2thumb: :welcome1: :flrt:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts