Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered a breeding pair of these frogs,after i told my self i was going to buy no more reps etc,my girlfriends going mad,should hopefully have some babies for sale shortly,will post some pics once they arrive.getting the viv all planted out then should have them within a week

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
you bugger. are these the ones from dartfrog.co.uk?

more important are these the frogs that i was gonna buy?

lol, good luck with them, keep us posted about babies, i will take some definately unless Mark gets some more on his site

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mike515 said:
you bugger. are these the ones from dartfrog.co.uk?

more important are these the frogs that i was gonna buy?

lol, good luck with them, keep us posted about babies, i will take some definately unless Mark gets some more on his site
they sure are mate,,did u have them reserved then when he contacted you,you said you didnt want them anymore

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
nah i didn't reserve them. I thought it would be a bit cheeky since i got my leucomelas so cheap from him. Plus i don't get paid until next month

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mike515 said:
nah i didn't reserve them. I thought it would be a bit cheeky since i got my leucomelas so cheap from him. Plus i don't get paid until next month
yeahh the guy is sound gave me some good discount on my order cos it totalled over 200,hes posting all my sub and plants etc,then a few days later hes gonna post the frogs,these are the last 2,he should have more in march

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
they are absolutely beautiful. can't wait to see babies :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah I'd love some babies if i didn't live so far away :(

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zirliz said:
Yeah I'd love some babies if i didn't live so far away :(
if theres a way of shipping them to ireland overnight so its delivered next day,im sure we can work something out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts