Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get one, and how much they are, one of my best friends wants one, and if can find a male, he'll lend it tom me on breeding loan:)

he doesnt use the net, and phoned me 2 mins ago to ask me to try to find one, and i've had no luck online.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Could try going to Hamm in September, maybe get Bob Clark to bring one over from Ralph Davis, will only cost you best part of $50,000.
just hope it feeds and isnt sterile :lol:

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quick phonecall later and he has 14k to spend, i told him to buy me a car but he said no:( lol i thought the price would be closer to the 5-8k mark, i'd be damned if i payed that much for a snake, what if it were to pass on in like 3 months,...not worht the risk in my opinion,

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
14K? hmm hes gonna have enough trouble getting one let alone for that, they are like "white gold" no pun intended :lol:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :D :D

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
skimpy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :D :D
I think someone has been at the laughing gas either that or hes found something rather amusing, either way good on you for laughing, laughter is the best cure :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
lnvexotics said:
buy an adult pair of mojaves...will be cheaper
That was the morph I was thinking of, Royal morphs arnt my thing but thats bout the only morph combo I know lol

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
skimpy said:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

there, more laughter does cure. it is out of my system now! im just unable to contribute any more to this thread, it's ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
this is nothing more than a status symbol, and im not into that. there are beasties crying out for homes, yeah ok they not all rare, but you do get beauties sometimes. and they dont have price tags like the one in question attached.

I like snakes, one day i would like to have a few different specimins, but come off it! This is of course, just my opinion.

G

·
but if the people in question can afford the snake and think its worth it...then thats all that matters,people who cant afford it always have silly opinions like that...i think its worth every penny and i personally am going to try and get one,as they really are gorgeous.
if there was one that had been rescued i`d bviously go for that one...but theres just corns,kings etc up for rehoming....just not my thing lol!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
lnvexotics said:
but if the people in question can afford the snake and think its worth it...then thats all that matters,people who cant afford it always have silly opinions like that...i think its worth every penny and i personally am going to try and get one,as they really are gorgeous.
if there was one that had been rescued i`d bviously go for that one...but theres just corns,kings etc up for rehoming....just not my thing lol!
You miss my point. it is not that i cant afford it (well actually, i can't right now, saving for a wedding in cyprus), but it is just my thoughts.

14k would pay for my wedding. if you think a snake is worth that then go for it. my silly moment is over. i love all beasties, including snakes, but i would have a house FULL of rescue corns and calis, because i hate abuse more than anything. I just cant see myself spending a fair chunk of my annual salary on a rare beauty. i'll buy a poster.

sorry for immature and uncontrolable laughter. it is the silly season! :oops:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts