Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Delivery is usually within 1-3 days from the point of ordering. For livestock and frozen orders we will always contact you prior to despatch to check someone will be available for delivery.

You will receive an email from us as soon as we dispatch your order.

We check the weather before dispatching any livestock or frozen orders to make sure your order will not be too cold or hot during transit. You may experience a delay if the weather is not suitable for us to transport your order.

For safe travel for livestock in cold weather, we need the overnight temperature to be 5 degrees C or above. We monitor the weather on a daily basis for all areas of the country where we have orders to dispatch, and dispatch as soon as the weather allows.

If you have any queries about your order then please contact us quoting your invoice number.
Delivery FAQ - Blue Lizard Reptiles - Reptile Shop

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It can take a while. I ordered a few water bowls etc a few weeks ago, got half my order after around a week, but the rest is to follow when they have stock. My first few orders were very good but the last couple have been much slower.

·
Registered
392 Posts
would have thought they would be i ordered mine on a last saturday and they came on tuesday

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I ordered 4 stats from them a few weeks back they came in 2 days give them a ring

Brian

·
Registered
15,093 Posts
Ring them in working hours and ask....
Yup we are always on the other end of the phone!! Our number is 01909 51 8808.

It also depends on what you order, we can only dispatch livestock & frozen between Mondays-Thursdays and we have to arrange a date so that you can sign for your parcel. With drygoods we generally get them out within a day provided its all instock!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.