Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. here goes...

We have 3 pairs of rats for sale at £20 pair. There are a pair of blue males, a pair of blue females and one blue rex/one cream rex males.

We have male and female cream/siamese, black and champagne fox and marked mice at £6 each.

Finally, there are orange, sooty fawn, black, sable chin and chestnut Lionheads. Male & Female (mostly males) at £25 each.

Kidderminster, Worcestershire.

Some pics:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Shall have to talk to some people as i'm very tempted by the rex boys and a sooty fawn, why can't I be moved in now :flrt:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arre those rexy mice i spy in the second piccy!
Nope they are rats :lol2:

I have a fuzzy mouse for you waiting for some more to go with. My blue trio just threw one more but its male!

The parents of these rats threw a nice hairless by the way so I'm hoping for more (Bilberry is about to deliver again)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shall have to talk to some people as i'm very tempted by the rex boys and a sooty fawn, why can't I be moved in now :flrt:

:lol2: Rabbits are selling slooowly at the moment so plenty of time. Ratties going quick though but more due : victory:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way...

The 'cream' rat could apparently be a blue dilute, a light champagne or silver amongst other suggestions.

A nice gentleman who took his sister is taking her to a show to ask the judges!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue boys at the top now reserved.

Female rats may also be gone but male rexes still available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts