Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a couple of different kinds but they are six spotted.

I got mine from Rickezze

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Elaphe said:
nice skinks, college is trying to get a few of these in i hope they do :D
Wish my college would get something decent in, and actually let my group have some proper exotics lessons! :evil:

Cutey skinks by the way, I like these, I used to have one, softest thing Iv ever seen, fussy when it came to food, but daft :lol: Nice to see some people using Roaches as well, very underrated food IMO :lol:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
my college isnt too bad with what exotics we have, but the set-ups arent ideal, and everytime i try and change something, the technician winges. The caresheets we have to follow are a bit bollocks too. I do things my own way.

We're supposed to look in the folders at the feeding patterns and stuff for the last few days, to vary the diets, and when i was feeding the water dragon, i looked at the last time she was fed and she'd been fed like 2 days before, and only 2 mealworms and crickets. i fed her 12 morio worms and she was literally ripping them out of my hands,she was so hungry! poor buggars! As far as i know, theres probably only about 5 people in the college that are interested in reptiles, so because most people dont have the background knowledge, they'll just do whatever when it comes to their care :(

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
really nice, i would love 1...mite get 1 when i get a monitor lizard (small species).....i've seen em kept together before...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts