Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, brilliant day, brilliant show and so many gorgeous reps and inverts on sale - was spoilt for choice.

Finally came away with this little beaut.

Double het - albino and granite

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Are these the guys that were going for £65 and het for granite? Lovely little fellows. Or were they the £80 ones which were het for albino?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was one of the ones that was £65 het albino and granite. His Father was an albino granite :D so pleased with him :D

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Very nice... i saw them and was kinda tempted... had to slap myself a few times to come back to reality and face the fact i couldn't keep an adult. (lack of space). :bash:

But yeah he's lovely... cirtainly a nice edition to any collection!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just tried not to think of the size of him in 4 years time lol that's how I managed to convince the other half :D

We'll have room for him when he's adult once we decorate the reptile room and move the rest of the reps in there and sort out our racking system which will be early next year :D

Can't wait :flrt:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you notice the larger Green magically dissapear next to them LOL?
Ok speak nice and slowly - I was blonde once! lol explain yourself :D:notworthy:

I'll let him settle in for a couple of days then hoyk him out again for a photoshoot :D

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oooh I see lol sorry no - there were only two of them left when I got there. They were on hold for people who didn't turn up. LUCKY LUCKY me ;) steal at the price and in my opinion he doesn't look "normal" to me, personally I think I can see a little granite patterning in him :D

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He looks stunning.

I was checking out the Berms - its mad to think how much they grow when yuor looking at the tiny hatchlings.
He is stunning - and so well behaved. Had him out on the way home to give him a little air and cool him down cos he was boiling, so calm and soft natured (so far lol) I'll be calling him all the names under the sun when he bites me lol

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ignore this post lol I'm an idiot :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Tut Tut you better tie Mat down when he goes in to see it when hes an adult.

I cant believe he let you have a burm, well like he had a choice lol good on ya.

Im deciding if to get burms or Tiger pythons what you reckon Vikki

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooh I couldn't decide lol I'd love a Super Tiger Retic but there were none there :( never mind the burm is a Beaut!!! Love him to bits already, can't wait to get home and check on him, only 20 minutes before lunch and I can go see my baby x

·
Registered
859 Posts
ooh I couldn't decide lol I'd love a Super Tiger Retic but there were none there :( never mind the burm is a Beaut!!! Love him to bits already, can't wait to get home and check on him, only 20 minutes before lunch and I can go see my baby x
Theres a breeder in sheffield cooking some up now I believe

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Hes a very nice Burm indeedy, hes already lined up with 3 girlfriends, very lucky little snake!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heehee he should stud some beautiful babies!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lovely!

They were all damn stunning :D x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts