Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little girl has also just shed and is looking very pretty, she refuses to sit still though.

The french guy wasn't great with english and so could not confirm colour phase from above she looks like the yellow and black phase.

However as you can see from the pictures below her head and some of her neck is now completely sliver and black and her sides are also turning sliver.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Whoa, beauty!:mf_dribble:

I've been looking at pics of these for ages, the yellow and blacks are gorgeous snakes.
Was it hard to find, they're not really that common I believe.
: victory:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
She is amazing, an absolute stunner. WOW :mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
these are my ultimate snake! i will have one (or ten) someday :flrt:

Can anyone figure out what T-shirt i'm wearing? It's my dedicated UK reptile show attire now, for the irony of course.
I see Bob Clark, dont know what message its sending though :lol2:

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
looks like it will turn out to be a silver, which is personally my favourite. Stunning snake, very high on my wish list :2thumb:
This is a picture is from when I brought her back from Germany in September.

The head and more of the neck seems to have changed to a much lighter sliver colour. so I have my fingers crossed she is indeed changing to the sliver and black phase.

·
Registered
35,069 Posts
takes a good while for then to get to their final colours as far as I understand. How old is she? Doesn't look all that old, but has a very strong head marking which usually develops with age also. Going to be a stunner I think.

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
takes a good while for then to get to their final colours as far as I understand. How old is she? Doesn't look all that old, but has a very strong head marking which usually develops with age also. Going to be a stunner I think.
Yeah they dont get reach their full colour change until they are around 3 years old, she is a 2009. : victory:

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
she is beautiful what a pretty little head:flrt:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
thats a wonderfull boa hun!
i like gorgeous girls that have gorgeous boas!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
She's looking gorgeous. Mine is the yellow and black and your's definately looks more silvery in colour than mine, although she's coming up for a shed so it'll be interesting to see what she looks like afterwards, as she looks to be a similar size to yours.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.