Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of a friend is selling a couple of boas one of them is a common, the other one I have been told is 'some sort of pastel'. I have been sent a picture and wouldn't mind some input.

Assuming that this is a pastel, how much would it be worth. it is a 2007 male.
Thanks, David.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
i would put money on it being a hypo too, i sold one of my hypos a few months ago who had the exact same colouration though the pic is pretty dull....i'd still bet on it and i would say 100 - 130. Wouldn't pay more then this personally unless it had something else going on : victory:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool thanks guys, I actually have a hypo het albino baby from Marc Norrie but its brighter and quite a bit cleaner than that that. I agree the picture is rubbish, I was sent it through Bluetooth from my friends phone. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Cool thanks guys, I actually have a hypo het albino baby from Marc Norrie but its brighter and quite a bit cleaner than that that. I agree the picture is rubbish, I was sent it through Bluetooth from my friends phone. Thanks for the help.
hypos very often dull down a LOT as they mature, they always look MUCH better as babies/youngsters....and I agree with everyone else, that is a hypo...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.