Reptile Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
not on £200 i paid nearly £300 not so long ago if you count delivery. id rather keep than sell for nothing. im only selling to try get a bit of cash back on her as iv spent a small fortune recently. every time i look at her though i think why. she is a stunner. im going to stop bumping her soon if still no more interest. bob has these and his are smaller, same price of 200.
Oh no doubt shes worth every penny and personally i wouldnt take less id probs keep her. But as you know its different being a buyer to a seller : victory:

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
i suppose ha. i keep half talking my self out of selling her.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
im after a female hypo next and then lots more money allowing:devil::lol2:

·
Registered
756 Posts
For me it will be a hypo motley het albino and a snow its just taking time to find them

Gary

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I honestly couldn't say for sure, I want that many lol! thinking I need to add some red tails, and I'll be looking out for some adult females..... sharp : victory:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm not sure, i'll be looking for a female friend for my male sunglow maybe a hypo jungle het sharp or a hypo motley het sharp, any suggestions would be good?

Jim

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
Well before I can buy I have to have the money this time. Typical. So I hope my snakes produce!
I've been looking about and I'm really unsure what I want. I'd like a hypo jungle male but would have to be an 2009/10 rather than a baby.
I've always wanted a ghost but dont have anything anery to go with one.
Maybe some nic's- Hypos and t+ are nice.

I'm hoping to make sunglows this year so that's not on my list.

One thing I do want is a central American dwarf female adult.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
albino female, and motley or jungle? hopefully depending of funds :)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
amazon tree boa
anery sonoran female

·
Registered
252 Posts
just brought afew newbies so not really got any definate plans yet but a nice redpastel hypo jungle is on the list after getting anew rack for the adults

41 - 59 of 59 Posts