Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my new boa set up im really pleased with it it took a lot of work. only thing is hes a bit shy now hes in there:bash:

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
lookin good mate
*EDIT* she will be shy its a new enviroment best to let her settle in again like when u got her mate

P.s sorry diddnt reply on msn was away lol : victory:

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 long 1.5 high and 1 deep hes only little atm will get a bigger viv when he needs it

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
hmmm maybe viv is to large for him i mean my girl is 2.5ft and 205g and is in a 45ltr tub happily with plenty of space maybe a large viv like taht is a li ltoo much at her size ?

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
hmmm maybe viv is to large for him i mean my girl is 2.5ft and 205g and is in a 45ltr tub happily with plenty of space maybe a large viv like taht is a li ltoo much at her size ?
I tihnk he will be ok there is a lot of coverage for him, if he does seem stressed atall after say a week you can just add more decor! I think he will be fine aslong as he is eating, has hides,water and heat he'll be ok

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
I tihnk he will be ok there is a lot of coverage for him, if he does seem stressed atall after say a week you can just add more decor! I think he will be fine aslong as he is eating, has hides,water and heat he'll be ok
yeah oh and i called your boa her jack sorry i mean he lol and good point v dubs i have heard of people putting the babies into larger vivs and they thrive coz there a more confident species of snake ....let me know how it goes jakk as i might get a viv like this for my girl

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
yeah oh and i called your boa her jack sorry i mean he lol and good point v dubs i have heard of people putting the babies into larger vivs and they thrive coz there a more confident species of snake ....let me know how it goes jakk as i might get a viv like this for my girl
Yeah i think they are more confident and less likely to go off feed as they are like rubbish bins lol take anything you throw at them..i was lucky with my royal.. he went into a 4 foot long viv at under a year old and was fine.. i tihnk you just need to keep lots of decor etc.

The viv looks good by the way Jakk!:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Very nice mate, think the size is fine, i put mine straight into a 48x24x24 and hes doing great!! He very rarely hides away, always out on display and takes full advantage of the space in the viv as hes always in different areas of it.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers guys

well hes out and about atm and as you have all said hes eating like a race horse so im sure hes fine =] i recon hel get more confident as he grows

thanks for the nice comments on the viv it took so much work. i made a mistake on the measurements for the glass and its toughend so it cant be recut. i wasnt gona spend more money so instead i spent 3hrs delicatly hacking at the viv with the jig saw to make the glass fit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts