Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first year breeding snakes and i have just managed to get some pics of them at it. I have cooled the snakes and put them all in together about 4 weeks ago. The 2 girls are over 9 feet in length and the little man is just 4.5foot(I was assured by matthew at viperandvine that he was big enough.

[/img]

[/img]

There really does seem to be alot of snake in the viv but I was told this is the best way, and by this pic they all seem to be enjoying themselves.
[/img]

Please let me know what you think, and don't worry they do all normally have there own vivs and are just together for breeding

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
fab pics...I find it totally incredible the way snakes mate, and the size difference is incredible too isnt it??

·
Registered
173 Posts
That size differance reminds me of my first girl friend too......she was a big un', LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When i first put him in i really was terrified he'd get attacked or swallowed with him being on the smal side but he went in and showed them girls who wears the pants in that viv.
I just hope his immaturity won't mean alot of slugs when the time comes, has anybody got any experience with this?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Nat said:
fab pics...I find it totally incredible the way snakes mate, and the size difference is incredible too isnt it??
ye the size is a big diffrence, look at the lil one on top, lol :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts