Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Arrived today, thank you so much MW1. He's amazing, everyone who has seen him loves him! :).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi, just a quick query. I bought a beautiful little boiga irregularlis at Doncaster at the weekend. The chap said that his friend bred them for him, was it you? Just a couple of questions about care?
Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi, just a quick query. I bought a beautiful little boiga irregularlis at Doncaster at the weekend. The chap said that his friend bred them for him, was it you? Just a couple of questions about care?
Cheersimage

I never saw these, I,m after a pair, I did buy 2 Madagascar cat eye though at the Donny show

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Cheersimage

Boiga spp can be incredibly difficult to keep, I do hope this wasn't an impulse buy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Boiga spp can be incredibly difficult to keep, I do hope this wasn't an impulse buy.
It was a bit of an impulse buy but I have since spoken with the breeder to firm up husbandry and he has already fed, so fingers crossed he will do well

·
Registered
65 Posts
I never saw these, I,m after a pair, I did buy 2 Madagascar cat eye though at the Donny show
I am also interested in getting a Madagascar cat eye! Don't suppose you have the contact information of who you got it from do you? In regards to the boiga, there were only males there as that was all the breeder had produced. If that's ok he definitely had 2 of them left

1 - 9 of 9 Posts