Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Aren't those some astonishing degree of venomous?
Not really, they have relatively potent venom but a very poor delivery method. They used to be on DWA in this country but have been taken off. Certainly not a snake to be messed with but they are perfectly legal to keep in the UK - shame not everyone who gets them is sensible...

In regards to obtaining them - keep an eye on the classifieds they come up occasionally : victory: good luck finding a captive bred one though - they are like rocking horse poo!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mangrove snakes

thank's for the info guys. I don't want one to look hard i have been keeping reptiles for 30 years and i think that they are amazing looking snakes, i am well aware of the risks and after 30 years i think i am capable of being a responsible owner.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi wildlifewarrior it was suggested that i talk with you about getting a young boiga dendrophila is there any chance you can help me out? i can get adults but i want the pleasure of keeping it from young.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Hi wildlifewarrior it was suggested that i talk with you about getting a young boiga dendrophila is there any chance you can help me out? i can get adults but i want the pleasure of keeping it from young.
i can get you younger ones later in the year yes.....however you would need to show me how you stand out from every other mangrove keeper wannabe: victory:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.