Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I dunno what I prefer more you dungeon or your snakes.... I think the snakes just win (it a close call).

I just love basements. :blush:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Tom

Is the last one a Gemmicincta losing it's juvenile markings? Mine is looking more and more murky these days
It is mate :thumb: Believe is CB11 so well into that 'change'.. From a distance it looks quite dirty, but under bright light and close up it is still quite pretty..

Very defensive snake, goes suprisingly mental when disturbed, I quite like the look of it.
Unfortunately this snake is moving on to a home with a big horny woman in.. and a female gemmicincta..
(could get myself in trouble here.. )

Tom

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno what I prefer more you dungeon or your snakes.... I think the snakes just win (it a close call).

I just love basements. :blush:
We have disturbingly similar passions mate.. :2thumb:

Tom

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It is mate :thumb: Believe is CB11 so well into that 'change'.. From a distance it looks quite dirty, but under bright light and close up it is still quite pretty..

[URL="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/A-T-B/Random/1974352_234692210070255_1517563527_o.jpg"]image[/URL]

Very defensive snake, goes suprisingly mental when disturbed, I quite like the look of it.
Unfortunately this snake is moving on to a home with a big horny woman in.. and a female gemmicincta..
(could get myself in trouble here.. )

Tom
Mine is a CB12 so not quite so far along. Also it was bred in Russia so I may have to add vodka to it's water dish for it's long term health.

Do I get to inherit the snakes when said woman reads the above quote and does terrible things to you?
:flrt:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine is a CB12 so not quite so far along. Also it was bred in Russia so I may have to add vodka to it's water dish for it's long term health.

Do I get to inherit the snakes when said woman reads the above quote and does terrible things to you?
:flrt:
Hahaha!
Remember Mark, I have a subterranean lair and some of these terrible things women do, can be quite enjoyable...... :gasp:

I have to be honest.. I would quite like to keep it now I have seen it and its personality. But a deal is a deal..
Plus you are look for a female are you not?

Tom

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hahaha!
Remember Mark, I have a subterranean lair and some of these terrible things women do, can be quite enjoyable...... :gasp:

I have to be honest.. I would quite like to keep it now I have seen it and its personality. But a deal is a deal..
Plus you are look for a female are you not?

Tom
I am far too old and worn out to remember anything of the sort. I can give you the address of a very nicely fitted out Dungeon not too far from London though - if you like (I used it for a few photoshoots). :whistling2:

I am indeed looking for a female Gemmicincta - not a female human. There are limits to the sorts of savage and unpredictable creatures I am prepared to put up with.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Basements are definitely pure win...Boiga even more so (well, at least on par :lol2:...then again i've not yet seen Max Cherry's basement)

What's the 4th pic down? I love the red patterning

Reactions: stark

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what a superb collection :D
Gorgeous! All of them!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw baby things :flrt::flrt::flrt:
Fank yous!

I am far too old and worn out to remember anything of the sort. I can give you the address of a very nicely fitted out Dungeon not too far from London though - if you like (I used it for a few photoshoots). :whistling2:

I am indeed looking for a female Gemmicincta - not a female human. There are limits to the sorts of savage and unpredictable creatures I am prepared to put up with.
I feel your pain mate.. I think I must be a glutton for punishment :whistling2:

Might be able to help you out with the female (gemmicincta!!).. or at least come to an arrangement of some sort. Not certain on details yet, but I will get in touch with yous when I know more :2thumb:

Basements are definitely pure win...Boiga even more so (well, at least on par :lol2:...then again i've not yet seen Max Cherry's basement)

What's the 4th pic down? I love the red patterning
That is a baby Boiga cynodon :thumb:
They are really pretty at the moment, but I think the red will turn brown/black and they will loose all red overall.. unfortunately.

Thanks all.

Tom

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Brilliant pictures Tom. I still can't get over how cool all your boiga are. It was great to see them in the flesh.

Mine is doing well. I gave it plenty of time to settle in and I left it a pinky, which it left unfortunately. After a couple more attempts I went to assist feed it, but as soon as it was in my hand with a pinky in front of it, it went for it. It spat it out a couple of times but eventually ate it. That was a couple weeks back and it has refused a couple of pinkies since. I am hopeful it will take one next week though. It has been spending a lot of time out roaming up in the fake plants in it's RUB seemingly hunting around. Little git has tried to bite me a good few times too when I hook it out to move it to another tub whilst I clean it's one out.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Jack mate. Glad you enjoyed your visit and still loving your little Mangrove.

I have one more here, that has also reverted back to assist feeding, after taking meals by itself for a good 6 weeks!
It may be worth skipping a feed or 2 with it and then trying a large pink/fluff.
Sometimes they need to remember what hunger feels like, to kick their arses into eating.
Yours was so big compared to the rest that hatched out - Very cool snake!

Get in contact (call or email) if you want to discuss anything :thumb:

Tom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.