Reptile Forums banner

bosc and viv size

Tags
bosc viv
554 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  stungy 
#1 ·
I'm asking for a friend ov mine he is looking into getting a baby bosc but he has only got room for a 5 foot max viv so he would like to no if a vivexotic ex55 be ok (55x23wx27t)with it being quite tall he is going to add loads ov differant hieght ledges ect for extra space

#5 ·
A pair or trio of dwarf monitors of some sort would be a much better bet. In general an 8'x4'x4' is minimum for an adult bosc. I'm in the process of building a 12'x6'x8' for my boy...

Alex

#7 · (Edited)
thanks all he has had an idea ov building it under his stairs he lives in a ground floor one bedroom flat and the girl above him is hardly ever there would that be a viable idea?if so how would you go about insulating the top for the sound ov people walking up the stairs the cuboard that is there is 7.5 foot tall at one end going down to 0 , 4 foot deep and just over 9 foot long ive mentioned ackies to him but he has got his hart set on a bosc I told him what you have all said before but he is very stuborn and I though tif I posted on here I can then show him all ov your replies to finally prove to him the outcome hopefully he will now get the message

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.