Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This will probably be my last post but f*** it i say,,,, i'm rather sickened by the fact that is forum of "reptile lovers" will let some stupid **** that has one idea how to look after rep's post and tread clearly pointing out the fact that there are 2 bosc's in questionable care being sold for self gain!!!!

my reps are all in 4 ft 2ft 2ft viv, none of which are even close to a foot themselfs

having a 2 1/2 ft bosc in a 3 1/2 ft viv is even for this clear retard something you just don't do!!

and we can't have a say without our posts being taken off.......

so we can't tell people when they go wrong without being told off
but people that are in the wrong can make money from miss treating aminals and this forum lets them do it!!!

rspca would have a field day

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
its there mates? get over it! there trying to sell something they dont need people telling them what there mate is doing wrong whats it going to change now?

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another twat without a day job and no friend other than on here......... love reps, more its all you have in the world!

·
Registered
12,076 Posts
The classifieds rules state that any replies must be related to the adverts - you broke those rules, that's why the posts were removed. Simple.
If you have a problem, maybe taking it up by pm would have been a better way to go about it if you have concerns? The language you use will not help anyone take you seriously anyway.

By the way, a lot of foot long animals will be very intimidated by 4'x2'x2' vivs, it's not always the only right way to do things.

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

By the way, a lot of foot long animals will be very intimidated by 4'x2'x2' vivs, it's not always the only right way to do things.[/quote]

not the ones i have you prat!

and i'm sure they would rather be able to turn!!!

wow some of you are thick

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I don't know what the story is and why you're upset apart from the obvious of what you've mentioned in this post, but I find your post rather offensive. People are coming on here to seek advice and we can give it to them in a nice way which will help all parties involved. If someone was to be rude or offensive to someone who doesn't know what they're doing wrong then I think too damn right that they're posts are taken off because new people need encouraging, not reprimanding them for making a mistake.

This hobby is pretty much done through word of mouth, there are loads of books on each animal that you can keep but I've read a few myself where the "advice" given is not practical. Therefore they'd go elsewhere for advice, to reptile shop owners, or forums like this one. Most shop owners don't know as much as they should, I've been in more than a few where the animals have been in poor poor care and yet they still serve and sell. If someone went into one of these shops and asked for advice, the shop owner would be giving them the WRONG advice and they would act on it.

Don't get on a high horse because of one incident, I'm an animal lover myself and when someone mistreats an animal it makes ME sick, so don't accuse everyone on this forum of not being animal-lovers because of some incident because in my experience on this forum everyone has been nothing but helpful and polite.

·
Registered
12,076 Posts

By the way, a lot of foot long animals will be very intimidated by 4'x2'x2' vivs, it's not always the only right way to do things

not the ones i have you prat!

and i'm sure they would rather be able to turn!!!

wow some of you are thick
You're not helping yourself at all kid!

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its people like you that make people like them think its ok to do this....... you never learned so niether will they... grow some balls and take a stand for reps

·
Registered
12,076 Posts
I'd be worried if I grew balls, I'm female, and not much shorter than you for the record!!

Why do you need to go for personal insults? It wil;l never get your point across and people will never respect you for it.

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not much shorter than you for the record!.........

wow you must look great sweatheart, oh wait, no you probably don't at that height......

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
6"4 22 stone.... big kid hey little boy
6ft 4" and 22 stone? are you eating the snakes?Look pal your making yourself look ignorant and ill-informed on reptile husbandry,offensive and rude in conversation and coming across as about 15 years old,so put down the Jaffa Cakes and spend your time more constructively,like on a Stairmaster!:sick:

·
Registered
132 Posts
no idea what has happened but kids use this forum too mate, no need for that kind of language, as said before it should have been dealt with in pm's

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.