Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a bosc montier which i got from this forum has a rehome...

its just over 3 foot long and a lovely lizard.

she is a bit bossy from time to time but i dont give up!!!

she has baths ok with no problems and offen sit's on my lap and fall's to sleep.

the reason for this post is cos just a minute ago my bosc went to the toilet everywhere !!! ( lovely ) and after a pink thing about 3-4 inces came out of its bum and to be honest looked like a penis !!!! lol

What is this ?

is it ok ?

Thanks for any replys and anyone's help

scotty

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
2 me that sound like you have male bosc not a female thay sound like hemipenes 2 me :lol2:

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
What you saw was either the hermipenis/hermicliterous as they sometimes "evert" when they defecate
If it was like a pink tube with a flower like top then you have a male if it was an indistinct pink tube then you have a female , nothing to worry about though : victory:

·
Banned
11,446 Posts
What you saw was either the hermipenis/hermicliterous as they sometimes "evert" when they defecate
If it was like a pink tube with a flower like top then you have a male if it was an indistinct pink tube then you have a female , nothing to worry about though : victory:
A few days ago I had a good look at the everted bits.

Pink sock with what looks like maybe two possible non erect penis' to both sides of said sock. Will the little flowery parts be on display all the time? it is quite smooth and round on most times and haven't really seen any huge attatchments poking out that could be the hemipenis?

Male...female...I have no idea, each time it seems to be a different opinion in my eyes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts