Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a recent thought about my next purchase. Since all my vivs are stackable I actually have a lot more potentia space then the originally proposed 2x3x2. What sort of viv sixe will a bosc need? I've been trawling thorugh the forum looking at pics, and they seem like my ideal lizard so far. If not what sort of lizard would you recommend.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
You'll be looking at a 6ft viv for an adult bosc, though larger is always better with these guys.
Would the footprint have to be 3x2 for any viv you got? Cant think of much off the top of my head sorry, hopefully someone else will be able to suggest something suitable.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
id say the minimum size a adult would need is 6x3x3. you could happily keep it in a 4ft viv for the first year maybe less.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
unless of course your bosc happens to be one that grows 5ft and then u'd need even larger than that.
apparently 4ft square is ok too but then u wouldnt really build a stack with those measurements :p

i'd say 8ftx4x4 is better if you have the space.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got the space, but i also have the parents to worry about. I can probably go to a 6x3x3. Is there any other lizards that could go in that. Preferably monitors or similar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts