Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Female in A1 condition....all her toes and all of her tail.
Tame!!...as in you can pick her up, stroke her and she does not bite.
Coming up to 3 years old so still a young girl but well grown at just over 3ft nose to tip of tail.
She loves to roam about out of the viv (6x3)
I won't let her go to just anyone and you'll have to prove you have sufficient space and knowledge to keep her....
She's a true beauty
£70

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Shes lovely, considering one of these instead of a second giant snake.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's a big babe. Not over fed like some and never fed crap like dog food etc.....
She eats 3-4 jumbo mice a week with suppliments (calci powder) now and again.
As soon as you open thew viv door she'll be there like a shot climbing out onto you:lol2:
She can be timid when out iff you approach her wrong, so just make sure you approach her on your knees so she's not threatened....she'll usually come to you anyway and climb onto you legs:lol2:

She will be absolutely dog tame if you treat her right and deserves loads of love. I don't want her going to an impulse buyer so DO YOUR REASEARH!!! ( i will check):Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
hmmm is she deffinatly a female, because i have a deffinate male and it would be nice to attempt breeding...How has she been sexed?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmm is she deffinatly a female, because i have a deffinate male and it would be nice to attempt breeding...How has she been sexed?
I posted pics of her (head profile, base of tail profile) on an American Bosc (savanah) website and asked them to identify her.
They all said it's a 'she' but obveously it's not 100% until you get them side by side if your's is 100% male.
: victory:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She may be yes. I'm waiting on a couple of replies from people but untill someone can comfirm the're collecting, she's still available.
There's too may promises floating around so i can't 'hold' her.
Cheers: victory:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
what a gorgeous girl.
I am looking for a female to attempt breeding with our male in the future, not right now though but wanted to just say she is really nice and I hope she finds a great new home :no1:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what a gorgeous girl.
I am looking for a female to attempt breeding with our male in the future, not right now though but wanted to just say she is really nice and I hope she finds a great new home :no1:
Thanks DeanThorpe: victory:
She is a beauty. Just to let every one know, there is a buyer picking her up Saturday (hopefully) But watch this space.
Thanks

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Great stuff, hope it all goes down smoothly and as planned mate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts