Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 3 brand spanking, still boxed habistat pulse proportional thermostats max 600w, in my opinion the best stats on earth, your heating equiptment will last forever with these plugged in.
i have 3 of these that are surplus to requirements, still boxed and have a 5yr guarantee. they still have the pet shop price on them (£51.45)
will sell seperately and am open to any swap offers.
£30ea or 3 for £80.

cheapest i can find these brand new online is £46.50

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
you can buy thease from camzoo for only £29.95 with delivery

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Ross is not asking if you can get them cheaper he is trying to sell his Habistat Thermostats.

So why not PM if you have any problems with his sale instead of sending people elsewhere and allow him to advertise his items without interference. :wink:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you fazer.
iv seen second hand habiststs sell for £30
by the way asnakecalled camzoo dont even sell the habistst ones just the microclimate which in my opinion are junk compared to the habiststs.
again thanks fazer

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
brilliant price !

Did you get my last email Ross (with the beasties I have for sale ?)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
where do you live mate?, i might even be interested in one

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
im interested, are these suitable to go with a light and/or mat. I've been trying t get a cheap stat for a while and am getting more and more confused with the stats available. If someone could tell me if these will work fine with a bulb it would be awsome.

thanks
Spike

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, well thats about 10 sold

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Spikebrit said:
im interested, are these suitable to go with a light and/or mat. I've been trying t get a cheap stat for a while and am getting more and more confused with the stats available. If someone could tell me if these will work fine with a bulb it would be awsome.

thanks
Spike
Pulse stat with a light will give you strobe lighting, I think! You need a Dimmer stat, eg microclimate model B1 (see the camzoo link). The ones rossthedon's selling work with ceramic bulbs. Mats use a simple 100w mat stat.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ross if you have a spare one I am definately interested as I will be setting up yet another viv in the spring for some lovely Beardies - scales crossed

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
would be great if the seller wud at least answer his pm's or post on here to say wots goin on, i pm'd him just after ad was put on n still no reply.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Deano said:
Spikebrit said:

thanks
Spike
Pulse stat with a light will give you strobe lighting, I think! You need a Dimmer stat, eg microclimate model B1 (see the camzoo link). The ones rossthedon's selling work with ceramic bulbs. Mats use a simple 100w mat stat.
thanks dude, thats makes a bit more sence now lol.

Spike

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tigger it is supposed to be the festive season, not everyone checks posts - just us sad lot :lol:

·
Registered
849 Posts
tigger79 said:
would be great if the seller wud at least answer his pm's or post on here to say wots goin on, i pm'd him just after ad was put on n still no reply.
I'm sure Ross will reply within a few days.. he will be busy building his 70 odd vivs at the mo :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts