Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) If It's CB06, What Size Would It Be (Estimate)

2) At This Size, What Would it best in - 18"x18"x18", 3ftx1ftx1.5ft or a Exo Terra 2ftx1.5ftx2ft. Im Worried about exo terra, Humiderty will be released (Massive Mesh Covering At Top)

3) Any Places/Breeders YoU Reccoment (That Courier There Animals)

Pictures Of Vivariums For Your BRB's Would Be Great. Thanks For Your Time Guys.

·
Registered
380 Posts
18x18x18, 3ft would be a bit big for it at first, size is hard to estimate, was it born jan 06 or late 06? whats its feeding regime been?
impossible to accurateley estimate but say early-mid 06 shouldnt be any more than 12in (1ft)
im in scotland too and iv done a bit of breeding this year, what you after?

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Mty BRB is a CB06 - I was told it was 12 weeks old when I got it (So would have been born early Sept), and it was 20 inches. It's about 22 now.

Mines in a large, flat exo terra (18" x 12 x 7). Perferct size, but yes, humidity and temp are a pain with the vented lid, I have to put a damp towel over the top. There is a mat under one side, and a 40w bulb outside to warm the air a bit.

Here's a pic of the setup:

A similar sized Contico would be better. I intend to switch to a 2ft viv when she hits 2ft.

Can't help with breeders in Scotland. 'Scoffa' breeds them, and is in West Yorks.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Another thing you could consider meltos is a humid hide, I made one using a large tauper ware tub from Tescos (£1.09), Put a large hole for him to get in and some smaller air holes, I then filled it with spaghnam moss and spray slightly every other day, works a treat. Mine is a 2003 and fits in there with plenty of room and its by far his favorite hide.
:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts