Reptile Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my male BRB (1.5ft) bit me three times today. I'm not sure what i actually did wrong? He wasn't viv protective or anything, he came out without a fuss. But after having him out for about 10 minutes, he repeatedly struck at my hand. As i knew he was sensitive to low humidity levels, i made sure he was sprayed every 5 minutes whilst out of the enclosure, i also had no smells on my hand that he may have mistaken for a meal. My hand wasn't even moving fast. Can anyone come up with any suggestions as to why he done this so suddenly, and without any obvious reason? He was fed three days ago..

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Hi guys, my male BRB (1.5ft) bit me three times today. I'm not sure what i actually did wrong? He wasn't viv protective or anything, he came out without a fuss. But after having him out for about 10 minutes, he repeatedly struck at my hand. As i knew he was sensitive to low humidity levels, i made sure he was sprayed every 5 minutes whilst out of the enclosure, i also had no smells on my hand that he may have mistaken for a meal. My hand wasn't even moving fast. Can anyone come up with any suggestions as to why he done this so suddenly, and without any obvious reason? He was fed three days ago..
Maybe you upset him by constantly spraying him?
Anyway pics or it didn't happen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts