1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
380 Posts
snakes can be so dumb, notice he doesnt let go straight away either! starts wrestling with himself!
hey meltos, il give you a shout when i deal with the mites the 2 rescue burms brought, nothing is leaving for rehome untill im happy ALL the little bugger mites are gone. if i gave you the king now and it had a couple of eggs or mites your snakes would get them, you'd be at my door lookin for me lol
shouldnt be too long iv done all the treatments

·
Registered
380 Posts
forgot to mention, could you go to my new site www.reptilerescueuk.com and fill in the rehome application, will only take you a couple of mins, just a formality and to keep myself right with records, anyone else looking to adopt any reps do the same, cheers.
p.s sorry for straying off topic.
always wondered if a snake could eat itself!

·
Registered
407 Posts
lol ross. would love to sign up to adopt but untill i can buy my new vivs i dont have viv space for new reps :( but as soon as i have got my new vivs il probably sign up for adopting :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
yup its funny alright only snake i know that has tried eating itself :rotfl: but hey at least it didnt hurt itself.

·
Registered
354 Posts
you should watch our common boa bismark eat then, he winds himself round so much that when he is swallowing he bites himself about 3 or 4 times each feed, hes daft,

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Little crackers snakes are. lmao. So Your Boa has its own jaw marks all over its body. Im sure its fine though, but thats quite funny. It was a shock, and i was afraid he wasnt letting go at the start, but he did. Bless him.

Ross, I've Pm'd You (Just to stay of topc, dont want to get in the way, Just basicly saying thats fine :) I'll Let Klair know too :))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts