Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my lovely breading pair of beardies as i just dont seem to have the time to play with them every day :-(

They are a really pretty friendly pair, they do have to live seperatly tho as Homer likes to 'get it' all day long and Marg gets a bit pissed off with him, so they come with theyre nice matching set-up which includes all the usual stuff!

Homer is a lovely yellow and orange colour and marge is darker but has a bright orange chin. She has got 2 nails missing but appart from that, both are in perfect condition and around 2 years old. They are very proven and make lovely babys, i have a feeling marge may be pregnant now infact and will let her go in that condition.

I would like these to stay together so will not separate them - Sorry! I live in southampton and these will have to be collection only, i will add pics when i get new batts 4 my camera, hopefully 2day.

I am looking for offers around £400 for these guys to go to a great home :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These really are a great pair of beardies, both my young children love to hold and play with them, theyre soooo friendly! They do need good homes soon as im worried they may become un-friendly with lack of handling! Both set ups look almost brand new and are in really good solid condition, these alone would cost a small fortune... Please mail me with offers :)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Maybe pictures would help.
Also how big are the setups?
£400 looks a bit steep without more info on the vivs and decor. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just a starting figure for now, i know they may have to go for less but had to start somewhere! I will get pics asap, the vivs are very new looking, and bsic inside, just woodchip on the floor with bowls, logs and lighting. They are 4ft by 2ft by 2ft.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offers???? These really are beautiful beardies, really pretty, still trying to get pics if anyones interested?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Have you tryed advertising on other sites (free ad's, preloved etc)?
Pictures will really help, so people know exactly what you want £400 for. :)
Did you send Rob any?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took the pics but my computer is jammed between the vivs and a wall in a mad set up on the floor so am having trouble getting it all plugged in bla bla 2nite, will do it first thing tho!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts