Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent shown these off for a while and i have a new addition too.
1ST Ned Mr happy......taken whilst being cleaned out

Next up Tengah the male IJ

Now Temur The girl

And last but really really not least.......

People please give it up for
Blue night in Munich

The little fella is having a bad shed atm. Only picked him up at the weekend so still trying to sort it.

The blue seems to be getting brighter every day now he is getting some natural light.

Chuffed or what......:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Very nice mate. Do you give the bredli any natural sun light? I'm trying it on mine at the moment, it's meant to bring out the red!

Lovely snakes though, the bredli is my all time favorite.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just normal natural sunlight tubes, in with the bredli and ij's. The smaller arcadia ones.They seem happy with them. might try stronger uvb tubes the next time they need replacing. The GTP will be getting a uvb light just to see if i can bring that blue out a little more.....

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
The GTP looks quite dehydrated. I'd be looking at rehydrating, not just spraying. Beautiful snake though. Nice pick up!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The GTP looks quite dehydrated. I'd be looking at rehydrating, not just spraying. Beautiful snake though. Nice pick up!

Thank you i'm well chuffed with him.
I am giving him a good soak once a day atm, but if he hasnt perked up a bit by the weekend,I feel a powerade bath coming on. Dont want to mess him about too much at the moment as i only picked him up sunday and dont want to stress him out too much.

Reactions: Wolflore
1 - 5 of 5 Posts