Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Wow, gorgeous snake. Im after a Bredl's at some point, they're definitely one of my faves.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's a wonder very active and not an aggressive bone in his body. Hes about 5 feet long and just under 2 1/2 years old

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
These are now quite affordable, and are a great asset to any collection. my pair are amazing. yours has that atypical MASSIVE bredls head on it i see? a smasher of a snake mate.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i only have the male i dont really have the time or space to get into breeding and the like i actually just prefer the company haha. i used to have reptiles in when i was a kid in Australia had a diamond and water python. went to good homes when i moved to the UK. Guy i work with has snakes and got back in to keeping them a while back was only looking for a plain old carpet to start with but took one look at this fella and had to have him.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Thats one beautiful snake :no1:

·
Registered
736 Posts
bredles luvely

hya mate i also done time in the colonies perth w.a. lived in manning i was a ten pound pom lived there 8 years come back here(essex) in 1974 i was doing the steve erwin bit all the time i was there loved it. come back for family reasons not my choice.anyway i have a beaut bredles was told female but will probe and make sure great temperment eats like a pig haha she is 4 1/2 ft maybe more .also have scrub python 5ft,2 diamond cross carpets(males)and female normal carpet.And...pair dunns pythons ive got a real thing about aussie reptiles!!!:2thumb::flrt:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts