Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a buyer I always appreciate a bit of the biography behind the animals I am buying. For instance if you buy leos from a pet shop most of them selling them haven't got a clue what the parentage is or sod all else. There is also the perpetual problem of people selling animals as females which then ultimately have a sex change to male. This being I think to some peoples lack of patience and accelerating incubation by high temperatures; lower temperature = higher probability of female = longer incubation period.
So in order to put a bit of service history behind my animals i have been logging all my hatchlings and other general trivia on a blog which you can find at.

Lowestoft Leopard Geckos

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help wanted to make me a few pennies more than the penny i have made so far.
I subscribed my blog to adsense 12 months ago to see if it pays owt. so far in twelve months I have made 1.1p :sad:
With your help I am sure that I could see at least a 100% growth on this sum for this fiscal year. All that needs to happen for this eventuality is for you to visit my blog at Lowestoft Leopard Geckos
and press on a few of the adverts.

·
Banned
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yippee and big thanks to all you clickers out there I have earned 1.9p so far today and a 190% growth on the previous 12 months tally.
Must email that toss pot George Osbourne and let him know where he can improve UK PLC fiscal growth for 2011.:lol2:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Quality on the increased clickage! :) Made me laugh anyway!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts