Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR 3 BREEDING GROUPS OF RATS ( 1.4 )

I WILL PAY ABIT EXTRA FOR PREGNANT FEMALES.

CAN COLLECT IN SURREY

PM me : victory:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
hi, what sort of price are you looking to pay, I'm thinking off selling off all my rats, all are young only 1 litter each so far sone have not even had there first litter, I've got about 9 males and 24 females, aswell as 10 or so unsexed

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi, what sort of price are you looking to pay, I'm thinking off selling off all my rats, all are young only 1 litter each so far sone have not even had there first litter, I've got about 9 males and 24 females, aswell as 10 or so unsexed

Not sure PM me.

also to everyone else looking i can also swap an exo terra 60cm x 45cm x 45cm for 12 females and 3 males and there lab cages :2thumb:

Great bargin there :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Ball Python x]U got eny rats for sale mate ?[/QUOTE]

no[/QUOTE]

Nice reply
:censor:[/QUOTE]

what?

i have put no posts up saying im selling rats
EVER!!!!
so asking & sending that reply was stupid & if i get anymore i will be sending them to a mod[/QUOTE]

You had 1 MESSAGE !!

Go send it to a mod then and someone told me to ask you as ur ment to be a nice guy
:bash:

Stop crying and move on.[/QUOTE]

A very grown up reply.
Please watch out for this silly person!

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your good at editing pms arnt you ? never has the swearing smiley or have been rude. whats ur point then ? Ignore this person cause he thought that my PM was stupid ??

Go away and you need to grow up. Someone recomended me to you and you replied NO and i said nice reply with no swaering smiley.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts