Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have a breading pair of Adult frills I think I'm gonna have to sell as I've recently moved and dont really have the room :-( I'll be really sorry to let them go but think its gonna have to be done.

I want them to go with their viv really but I guess I could sell the viv seperately?? The viv is a converted single wardrobe I think, at least its that size. It has 3 small storage compartments underneath, glass sliding front doors, set up for two uvbs and a ceramic heat bulb all hooked up to a temp contol/censor. It also has a sprinkler system that can go on a timer plug. I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm in chelmsford, essex. Let me know,
Thanks,
Vicki

p.s pic is of the male Fred (with my male beardie) sorry bout quality of pic was taken on my phone and a bit fuzzy. Can take more pics if required.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all, I have a breading pair of Adult frills I think I'm gonna have to sell as I've recently moved and dont really have the room :-( I'll be really sorry to let them go but think its gonna have to be done.

I want them to go with their viv really but I guess I could sell the viv seperately?? The viv is a converted single wardrobe I think, at least its that size. It has 3 small storage compartments underneath, glass sliding front doors, set up for two uvbs and a ceramic heat bulb all hooked up to a temp contol/censor. It also has a sprinkler system that can go on a timer plug. I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm in chelmsford, essex. Let me know,
Thanks,
Vicki

p.s pic is of the male Fred (with my male beardie) sorry bout quality of pic was taken on my phone and a bit fuzzy. Can take more pics if required.
More pics now available to view in albulm on my profile

1 - 2 of 2 Posts