Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a change in job which is requiring me to travel I have to give up my breeding project of 3 Albino Iguanas. The trio consists of 1 x 3 year old male and 2 x 3 year old females. The females have already passed their first egg laying season where both females laid large egg clutches successfully without any problems; however I kept the male from successfully pairing with them last year so that they had a stress free laying experience. Next spring all animals will be completely ready to successfully mate and this could net the lucky breeder who takes on this project a bounty of up to 20-50 baby Albino Iguanas next year!! At circa £2000each that could be a bounty of anything between £40k - £100k!! Whether you are looking for an investment project or for the love of these beautiful albino creatures then this could be for you. Obviously these animals are not cheap so serious buyers only and no time wasters please asking me advice about there own animals. Deposits will need to be made for a serious buyer.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Due to a change in job which is requiring me to travel I have to give up my breeding project of 3 Albino Iguanas. The trio consists of 1 x 3 year old male and 2 x 3 year old females. The females have already passed their first egg laying season where both females laid large egg clutches successfully without any problems; however I kept the male from successfully pairing with them last year so that they had a stress free laying experience. Next spring all animals will be completely ready to successfully mate and this could net the lucky breeder who takes on this project a bounty of up to 20-50 baby Albino Iguanas next year!! At circa £2000each that could be a bounty of anything between £40k - £100k!! Whether you are looking for an investment project or for the love of these beautiful albino creatures then this could be for you. Obviously these animals are not cheap so serious buyers only and no time wasters please asking me advice about there own animals. Deposits will need to be made for a serious buyer.
Any chance of uploading some pictures?

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
i cant make that picture any bigger mate..its about 1" square which doesnt show me much at all..any chance of posting some better pictures of this trio..many thanks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Have you thought about leasing these out under a legal binding agreement. i.e. the new owner gives you XXX amount of profit share once breeding has been established? Even on your travels you could be earning a nice floating income.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts