Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i Purchased a couple of snakes from my local reptile shop in Bridlington before Christmas, i have tried calling down to see stock and to get food/substrate ect but is constantly closed and all curtains drawn around the shop. No phone working, just wondered if anyone knew what is going on with the shop if its closed down for good or what? cheers :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
bridlington pet shop

hey there... which shop did you buy them from?? if you bought them from flambourgh road, get some mite repellant and be prepared for mites on ur snakes as my boa was riddled with them when i bought her from him!! usless twat too...... got plenty more stories on him

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hi i Purchased a couple of snakes from my local reptile shop in Bridlington before Christmas, i have tried calling down to see stock and to get food/substrate ect but is constantly closed and all curtains drawn around the shop. No phone working, just wondered if anyone knew what is going on with the shop if its closed down for good or what? cheers :)
I stoped going in a long time ago, a shop near his old one said he owed a lot of money before he left like a few grand in electric etc and he owes a lot of people money now. A woman on here called bosshog I think does cheap mice get in touch with her she's from near driffield. Pets at home do mice aswell and I can't fault them, also aspen as well, surrey pet supplies is cheap aswell google them for anything else you need. Also leaping lizards in York for snakes or anything can't fault them. Need any help pm me as I live in brid

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey there... which shop did you buy them from?? if you bought them from flambourgh road, get some mite repellant and be prepared for mites on ur snakes as my boa was riddled with them when i bought her from him!! usless twat too...... got plenty more stories on him
Yes it was from the shop "east coast reptiles" on flamborough rd. the snakes seem fine and free of mite to be honest i have had a good look and cant see andthing on them and one is a butter stripe so i think i would see them wouldnt i? seems he may have shut down for good then from the reply on here.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yes it was from the shop "east coast reptiles" on flamborough rd. the snakes seem fine and free of mite to be honest i have had a good look and cant see andthing on them and one is a butter stripe so i think i would see them wouldnt i? seems he may have shut down for good then from the reply on here.
By all means he might have improved from when I went in apparently he has a manager that mostly runs it and he's never there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts