Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a selection of surfboards that I am willing to swap (or sale) for royal morph(s). Spring is round the corner and the waves are picking up so surfs up dudes!!!

Surfboards are :-

1) NSP 6'6" fun board. Very bouyant. Hardly used. In VERY good conidtion. Its the perfect all round board for big and small waves, for beginers and experts alike. As it's wider and thinker and more bouyant than most boards it's good for the slightly larger surfer. Comes with bag, leash and fins

2) Custom made and designed Les Purcel board from Oz. This is a wiked head turning eye catching board. 7' long. Hardly used. This board is absolutely amazing on the waves, flies down like a bullet!! Comes with bag leash and fins

3) Genuine 1960s board. Very retro. Very rare board. Good condition considering its age!! Have used it a few times on the waves but needs some slight restoration work to make it 100% water tight. Comes with original "glass" fin, which is a work of art in itself!

4) Genuine 1970s board. This board needs a lot of work doing to it to make it sea worthy. Willing to throw this one in with another board if the right morph or price is offered. This board has a lot of potential if you're willing to give it the love and care it needs, which i was planning to do but due to circumstance I cant right now

Can deliver up to 30mile radius of Brighton for cost of petrol but collection is preferred

Will try get photos up soon as

PM me for more details!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Is the NSP a thruster?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hang ten. Bump up to the top

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Board Photos

NSP Board. Please note this photo was taken a while a ago and still has the wax on the board, hence the grubby look but this can be removed if you like

Original NSP Leash

Also comes with board bag and fins

Next up....

Les Purcel custom made and designed board. Agin still with wax on hence grubby look. Comes with Gorrilla pads also, forgot to mention that in original post. The flames is the custom design and the glassy finish is amazing, thicker than most boards!!

And a picture of the underside design

More photos can be posted of these if requested. Can remove wax also to show how clean these boards can look

Photos of retro boards still to come

Watch this space!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump up please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts