Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to cold blooded in Rainham, and over heard him talking about something. Someone asked him if he had or knew where to get a certain snake. the bloke told him he had no chance around here until next year. but then said he'd be going to amsterdam ( i think he said there) to get some reptiles soon, and that he might be able to find them.

So.. my question is, don't you have to have a license, loads of papers and money etc to import them?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
depends what you want, simple things like kings ans corns are fine.. you need certain licences, but most are ok.

·
Registered
675 Posts
plus snake shops will probably have more than enough pennies (and hopefully knowledge)to access such papers and licenses etc!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah they often fill their vans up lol

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I was a Snake Day at Houten (Holland) last week and brought back four Rat Snakes. If you travel by ferry all you need is a receipt stating the species name, statement saying it's captive bred, breeders name and price paid. This of course applies to non-CITES listed species. You need this if stopped by Customs.
Graham.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i have to be honest i have never bought any of those details, but i will do next time.. be just my luck lol

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do they go there because theres stuff thats not common here? or what?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah and the prices are a lot better than in the uk

·
Registered
675 Posts
ooooooooh im going to germany to see a band in march........whats that like for snakeys?

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think i should go in the future and get something less common in england :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
hehe i didnt know hamm was in germany! i dont know germany very well at all! so no laughing at me! heehee!

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know Germany at all, so don't know anything in there :D But i'd love to see the gothic/metal band After Forever.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ms.P said:
hehe i didnt know hamm was in germany! i dont know germany very well at all! so no laughing at me! heehee!
don't worry, until a couple of months ago i thought hamm was short for hamburg :oops: :oops: (THANKS NIGE FOR GIVING ME THE PROPER DETAILS BACK THEN)

·
Registered
675 Posts
hehehe i'm going to see a band called Manowar!! hahaha theyre soo funny! completely over the top cheesy metal band! its going to be such a laugh!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts