Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the whelping in my bed saga?
Well here we are with Bronnies pups now just over a week and Dorcas pups 6 days.
Bronnie had all girls and Dorcas all boys. I can't keep another boy but will be keeping one of Bronnies, just can't decide which yet.Note the rolls of fat on their little necks lol.
Bronnies pups.

Dorcas pups.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OMG sweetness

what are dorcas boys ? what breed ?
Not pure Emma. Mum is lhasa X tibetan spaniel ( her mum is my Kate ,aka 'granny) and her dad is a little foster lhasa I had here who took advantage of Kate's once yearly season (tibetans only come into season once a year).
The father to the pups is my 'Aslan' a pure bred chihuahua.
I wish there had been a girl in the litter so I could keep one.I'll be keeping one of Bronnie's pups though like I kept one from her last litter (Baby-Daisy).
Now what you need is a liddle doggy to keep all those big husky dogs and rottie in line.:2thumb::whistling2:
Here is Granny Kate

and Bronnie and Dorcas (on right) when they was just liddle Ewoks

and Aslan with Ursa (when Ursa was 5 months old)

and lastly, Baby-Daisy (who's dad was Aslans Uncle, also pure chi)

People who get invited to see my babies get to see grannie, auntie, mum and dad.

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Not pure Emma. Mum is lhasa X tibetan spaniel ( her mum is my Kate ,aka 'granny) and her dad is a little foster lhasa I had here who took advantage of Kate's once yearly season (tibetans only come into season once a year).
The father to the pups is my 'Aslan' a pure bred chihuahua.
I wish there had been a girl in the litter so I could keep one.I'll be keeping one of Bronnie's pups though like I kept one from her last litter (Baby-Daisy).
Now what you need is a liddle doggy to keep all those big husky dogs and rottie in line.:2thumb::whistling2:
Here is Granny Kate

and Bronnie and Dorcas (on right) when they was just liddle Ewoks

and Aslan with Ursa (when Ursa was 5 months old)

and lastly, Baby-Daisy (who's dad was Aslans Uncle, also pure chi)

People who get invited to see my babies get to see grannie, auntie, mum and dad.

I think you may be right meg needs an iddle un to help her take over the pack :lol2:

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
so do you have homes for the boys yet :whistling2::lol2:

i would have to go with a boy cos i have 5 girls an 2 boys lol

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
darn it ahhh well they will deffo go to good homes so not a problem

will just have to wait :whistling2::lol2:

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
darn it ahhh well they will deffo go to good homes so not a problem

will just have to wait :whistling2::lol2:
If any of them pull out or decide they don't want to wait any longer etc, I'll let you know. One is a 2nd pup from me owner, having bought one off me 2 years ago.

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Oooo yeah that would be fab

i cant see it happening they are gorgas lil fellas :flrt:

i got qannik from my breeder as i was so happy with nanook and wanted another from her last breeding :flrt:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts