Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i havant got the wood for the viv yet (will be getting it next week hopefully)
but ive got 2 branches from the woods a forked one and a a normal one so far that both need to be washed on sunday so they will be dried intime
but today i went to wilkinsons and brough a picket fence that goes smaller and bigger you are ment to put it round flowers but anyways i got some string and i tied it al together so its tight but with some gaps and i made some hoops out of string so it can be attatched to the sides of the viv im really pleased with it and its just something else they can climb and bask on :D
manda xx

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
cool.
Nice idea, for ur wd's?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yer my water dragons they will be having a few branches the bridge some hides rope and a yukka plant in there and also a few basking spots i dont want to make it too crowed as storm is blind and rouge only have one eyes lol so dont want them hurting themselfs on too much stuff :D
manda xx

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
sounds good i'll ask the same as everyone else pic's????

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heres the pics not great but you get the idea :D
first up a pic of the loops which will be attached to nails inside the viv or little curtain hooks whatever i deside is best :D

now just 2 pics of the bridge again not great but you can see how i weved the string into it

manda xx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts