Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my german giant Beardie Bungle doesnt seem to have much interest in greens although he does eat them, at first he would eat like 2 leaves of lettuce a day which i thought was pretty amazing considering he aint all that big (although he is very big for such a young dragon) coz hes only like 3 or 4 months old hes till an ickle baby, and now hes off lettuce and onto carrots he likes veg just one vegetable at a time! he has a mix of veg in his bowl but he picks out only one type and just eats that for a week or so, this cant be healthy surely he needs a mixed diet of veg, can anyone suggest how i can get him to eat more veg of different varietys and he wont touch the veg bowl if theres dragon dust on it (a dust for veg) and before anybody says anything about live food he eats like a ton of crickets everyday!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well his veg bowl is full of different stuff he just picks out what he wants, and George and zippy it was discovered we're suffereing from MBD (metabolic bone desease) he said the breeder shouldnt have sold that pair to me so now i'm going to have words with them :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts