Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indiana likes his deep repti card section! Most is shallow just to cover bottem but I gave him a deep section and he seams to like it! He's got enuf hides but chooses to hide under the substrate! :)

Reactions: Artisan

·
Registered
13,305 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the next day after this pic of Indiana I found my female whisper trying to copy him!

She's so cute :)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
really awesome pics, especially the second pic with her coils half visible :) i got some fine orchid bark coming for my new boa, was a toss-up between that and repti-card. may well invest in some of this once my bark runs out :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She was completely covers I had to brush the repti card off to find her body! Haha they were on orchid bark but I moved them onto the repti card as my female has a habit of trying to bury her fecal matter and it was hard to see in the orchid bark! The bark looks better I won't aurgue that but I'm loving this repticard!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
She was completely covers I had to brush the repti card off to find her body! Haha they were on orchid bark but I moved them onto the repti card as my female has a habit of trying to bury her fecal matter and it was hard to see in the orchid bark! The bark looks better I won't aurgue that but I'm loving this repticard!
ah i see, well i am a complete boa noob so i will defo keep this repti-card option in mind if i encounter similar problems with the orchid bark :)

cheers for the advice, awesome snakes once again :mf_dribble:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts